Monday, December 22, 2008

Julie's Latest Little Hobbie

Well, yes, I wanted something else to fill my many free hours I have each and every day.... Oh, wait, just kidding, I actually really am fairly busy most days, but I wanted to find some time to hang out with my sister, photographer extraordinaire, Wendy of BlueLily photography. She recruited me last year to be her 2nd shooter for weddings and I absolutely loved it!! Yes, it was overwhelming and scary at first, and has its stressful and challenging moments, like when she sends me to a second locale by myself to shoot, it is a blast. I've always loved photography, yet never really acted on it.


Well, these past couple of months found me using various friends and family as "guinea pigs" or practice and it was fun! Thank you all again, by the way...


Here are a few of my favorites...








1 comment:

klonghall said...

Beautiful! I would love to get into photography. If you ever want to come to Atlanta, I have a family full of guinea pigs here for you! :-)

I surf you sister's site once in a while. Her work is amazing! How lucky to have such a good teacher!