Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Averie's Impromptu Birthday Party


Well, I must be honest, I somehow kind of forgot that little Averie was going to be turning 2 until the day before her birthday! True confessions here! I mean, I knew she was turning 2 on Sept. 14th, but she didn't keep reminding me or anyone for that matter because she can only jibber-jabber in her cute Averie language. So, consequently, it didn't make it on my to-do list! We called up the Salerno cousins and had them meet us at the park by our house to have cake and presents. Averie was very excited to open her presents and eat some yummy Texas Sheet cake!
Happy 2nd Birthday Averie!! We love you!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

klonghall said...

Yeah, the youngest one can get the shaft, sometimes, when older siblings are louder and more pestery about things like birthdays. My littlest one, though, is happiest with a party at the park. Her only request this year was a pinata. How long will she stay like this???

We really need to figure out how to get together one of these years.