Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back Again....Couldn't Stay Away!

Well, as you may have already figured out by the picture, we went back to Disneyland! When my sis, Wendy, said that she and the family had just renewed their annual passes, I had to get one as well. This time I just got one for me, as Averie is still free, and we'll take a break with the family for a while. We sure did enjoy them while we were on year-round school schedule. Now that we are traditional school schedule, and no longer able do enjoy the off-track times, when we could enjoy the park without crowds, I couldn't rationalize the expense. I know. We've been spoiled. Averie and I, however, being the hang-out buddies that we are... have no school restrictions, and can play to our hearts content! So, off to Disneyland we went! It's so much fun to see her excitement, at even the slightest detail!



Wendy and I had so much fun taking the kids to play on the rides, while my big kids were at school. My little nephew Isaac, whom I love to hear him say, "I just weally wuv you, Jewee", to me at least 1 time each visit, sometimes more, if I'm lucky, wanted to go on the rocket ride with me. I carefully hung out of the rocket ever-so-slightly to take a picture af the girls in back of us! So much fun!

2 comments:

Heidi Rushing said...

Wow - all I do with my still-at-home child is grocery shop and clean house! Good thing he can't read blogs yet or I would be in a lot of trouble!

Ruth and Chuck said...

Hi, Julie! We just went to Disneyland for Chuck's birthday and Miriam loved it! So fun. Love your blog.
Ruth