Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas 2008


Pictures from our Nativity Scene. I should have fixed the kids' eyes. Scary!


Smiles from the grown-ups!






Let the feasting begin!!



Kids wearing their new Christmas PJ's! Nice and cozy!!





Well, once again, I have fallen behind on my blogging. Yes, life is busy, but what's new? I still need to keep up with this. I have wanting to update on our Christmas, very fun, very exhausting. Here are some of Christmas 2008 memories:


Christmas Eve found us at Aunt Wendy and Uncle Tyler's house! We had a delicious dinner and of course, enjoyed an excellent rendition of "The First Christmas" with the kid's starring in the nativity scene. Ah, traditions. We love this one! Isaac was a master in his role of the sheep, while Averie wandered around semi-confused at why she had to wear such a heavy head-dress. Demeie was an Angel and the other kids filled in with their important roles. We opened presents and had some fun and then started heading for home. I had some major wrapping and prepping to do for the big day! Boy, I sure appreciate all my mom used to do for us as kids to make all of our Christmas Eve's and Days so wonderful and momentous. I find it utterly exhausting, yet I keep going to try to recreate those memories and traditions for our kids.











No comments: