Thursday, May 28, 2009

Big D


I took Demerie out for some photos after her birthday last month. I can't believe 10 years have come and gone! To imagine how long we had to wait for this precious red head to enter our lives, and then see how 3 more were relatively easy to follow! Wow! I can hardly remember what life was like without her!


Demerie, you have been such an incredible help to me, especially to help out with the crazy and "never-failing to cause destruction in her path" toddler in our home! You are always willing to lend a helping hand, quietly clean off the kitchen table after meals, without being asked. I love how you are a straight arrow, never questioning when you know something is right, you do it.

I could never in my wildest dreams imagined having such a creature and nature-loving child. You can make a fort out of sticks, find and catch any sort of snake, lizard, frog or any other creature for that matter! I love how you value life, of all of God's creations.



You have blessed our family in more ways than I could ever possibly mention. Daddy and I are so proud of all your talents and accomplishments in school and in life. Thank you for being
our Big D! We love you!






No comments: