Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here it Goes

Well, this is my first entry on our family blog! A HUGE shout out of THANKS to you sistah, Wendy, for getting me started! You are much busier than I am!!
For all of you as of yet have not heard, my sister Wendy is amazing! She is a fabulous photographer (bluelily.squarespace.com) and was in an article in the NY Times on Sunday, and on Monday, the Today Show called her and buzzed over from Burbank to her home, to include her in a story, aired on Tuesday. Wow! It was so fun to watch! (You can see it on her blog for Bluelily.) In order to save time, I will be brief and just say it was a whirlwind. The main story is regarding a couple, Christian and Stephanie Nielson, of whom were involved in a tragic airplane crash. There story of survival is incredibly inspiring and if you haven't heard about it already, please visit cjanerun.com for updates and information. Wendy has been a fan of Stephanie's blog the "nieniedialogues" for a long time now and photographed her family in July before the accident. Wendy has been an active part in helping other hundreds of people raising money to help with medical bills. I'll update more on this later as I am out of time.
I will be posting events on the fun summer we just finished, which I realize is now over, but this is the way my life seems to be! Out of order and random!

2 comments:

whitty-acres said...

YAY for you! Good job figuring it out. Go treat yourself to an ice cream.

Thanks for the shout-out!

klonghall said...

Hooray! One more of my favorite people has entered the blog-o-sphere! It's the only way I can keep up with old friends. I have it bookmarked! I'll stop by daily. :-)