Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look Who's Eight!

Natalie turned 8 years old on Friday, Sept. 5th! Wow, how time flies when you look back on it! We couldn't imagine life without our little Nat. She may be petite in size, but Natalie is a giant when it comes to personality and zest for life! These are just a few of the things I love about Natalie:

1. She loves to sing... all the time... and does so beautifully.
2. She cries with me during the sad parts of movies, (i.e. Bridge to Terabithia!)
3. She is always willing to share with whomever is throwing a fit!
4. Her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.
5. Always willing to put on a talent show in a pinch.
6. She is our family party planner, event organizer and goodie-bag maker, (and has been since she was 3!)
I could go on for days, but will stop so that everyone can get on with your daily events. I love you Natalie and I am so thankful for every minute you have blessed our lives and our home!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

klonghall said...

I didn't realize that Natalie is the same age as my Aiden. I have a soft spot for chocolate brown eyes, too. Aiden and Abby have them. I always tell Abby that I want to swap eyes. When she was little, we'd pretend to do that all the time. Abby likes her eyes because they are the same as Donnie's. She's such a dadddy's girl.

I need to get back to fighting with people to get ready for school. :-) Thank goodness it's Friday!

Girls Galore said...

Julie, so glad you've entered the world of blogging! Did you give your talk yet and how did it go?