Friday, September 19, 2008

Natalie's B-day Part 2

Gathering around the cake. What kind of cake is that you ask? Well, it is a cake shaped like Lips. Yes, I know, very strange, but it somehow worked with the theme of Hannah/Mylie/singer/need I go on? The girls had cupcakes with Hannah Montana (of course) lip gloss rings on top of them.
Present time! Cute clothes ...
Yes, it's a Hannah Montana doll! What next????
Tre-chic watch from Gran-B and Grandpa ...Thanx!
A Very Satisfied and Happy Natalie!
Well, I never intended to have a whole week pass by between Natalie's birthday post! Oops!

Anyway, I know you have been dying to see the second half... So there it is!

1 comment:

klonghall said...

I love birthdays! We're done around here for this year. I have the big 40 in January. I need to start planning something fun.